Increased potency in men after 40 years of age: causes, signs of pathology and the best methods of prevention
Is it possible to increase potency in men after 40 years? For what reasons there is a decrease in erectile dysfunction, what are its signs.
Eliminating male problems: increasing potency in men after 40 years
Sex drive decreases with age. An increase in potency in men after 40 is not always required, but the bulk of the andrologist’s patients are 35-45 years old. Many treatments for sexual dysfunction can be used.
The content of the article
- What is impotence
- Dependence of male potency on age
- Useful video: how to increase the potency and performance of a man after 40 years
- Causes of impotence and risk factors
- Impotence treatment
- Lod therapy
- Other methods
- Useful video: a simple homemade way to increase potency
- Useful video: about five foods that will provide a lasting erection
What is impotence
Erection is a complex physiological and chemical process. The penis swells, becomes firm and increases in size due to the rush of arterial blood, which fills the cavity of the corpus cavernosum.
Sexual intercourse is impossible without sexual arousal.. The level of potency affects the psychological state of a man, and dysfunction can cause depression. Physiologically, impotence is associated with impaired blood circulation and brain function.
Dependence of male potency on age
note! According to statistics, every 10th man on the planet suffers from sluggish potency.
In rare cases, sexual impotence appears at a young age due to hereditary diseases or hormonal disorders.
You can get acquainted with the risk factors for the development of a deviation by the patient’s age in the table.
|Age group||Reason for deviations|
|Young people from 20 to 40 years old||Pathology in men can develop due to hormonal disorders, problems with the thyroid gland. Potency decreases due to lack of testosterone in the blood. Often, impotence is provoked by a psychological factor, a guy’s inexperience or fear of a woman’s likely pregnancy.|
|Men from 40 to 60 years old||A common reason for the lack of an erection is the wrong lifestyle. Alcohol abuse, smoking and unbalanced diet disrupt the genitourinary system. Excess weight, low androgen levels, psychological disorders provoke weakness of the penis.|
|Seniors over 60||Already 30% of the male population by the age of 70 has completely lost interest in sexual pleasures. This is due to the development of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus and other aggravating factors. Suffer from problems with potency of hypertensive patients.|
Young Irish bodybuilder lifts the lid on steroid use in the game
The treatment course with medicines is prescribed only by a doctor. Do not self-medicate, such experiments can be fatal.
Useful video: how to increase the potency and performance of a man after 40 years
US American Football convert Aaron ‘Spike’ Davis banned for 4 years
Causes of impotence and risk factors
Potency in men at 40 may winstrol depot cycle exactly what happened when we for sale be better than that of a young guy.
But preventive measures should be taken so as not to suffer from embarrassment in bed..
Causes of the problem with potency at 40:
- Hormonal disbalance. Due to the malfunctioning of the endocrine system and a lack of testosterone, penile flaccidity can develop. A pathological process occurs due to diabetes mellitus, adrenal or thyroid dysfunction.
- Cardiovascular diseases. The older a person gets, the higher the level of cholesterol in the blood. The accumulated toxins affect the work of the heart muscle, the walls of blood vessels wear out, which provokes many dangerous diseases: heart attack, stroke or ischemic disease.
- Chronic forms of pathologies of the genitourinary system. Due to the inflammatory process occurring in the prostate gland, prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, develops. Sexually transmitted diseases and sexually transmitted infections can provoke impotence.
It is important that when symptoms of STDs or other pathologies are detected, immediately eliminate the problems. Advanced forms of urethritis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia make erectile dysfunction irreversible.
If the incidence of a delicate violation is increasing, you should see a doctor. Impotence is best treated in the early stages of development. There are aggravating risk factors that provoke the development of sexual impotence:
- Alcohol addiction.
- Long-term smoking.
- Passive lifestyle.
- Unbalanced diet.
- Continuous intake of potent medications.
- Lack of permanent sexual partner.
At first, the symptoms of impotence in men at the age of 40 will be mild. You should revise your diet, lead a more active lifestyle – this will be enough if an erection was absent at the right time only once.
One examination will not be enough, you will need to pass tests, do an ultrasound of the pelvic organs.
Erectile dysfunction is a very delicate problem. Men are often in no hurry to report pathology to a doctor. However, you should dare and talk about the lethargy of the penis in order to quickly stop impotence..
The course of treatment for weak potency is quite human chorionic gonadotropin online 20 hcg hormone long, includes dietary adjustments, the use of sexual stimulants and dietary supplements.
There are several groups of tools that can help. A decrease in potency after 40 can occur due to cardiovascular, psychological and other diseases. Full recovery will come only when using a complex of drugs.
Among them are:
- PDE-5 inhibitors. This is a pharmacological group of fast acting drugs. The effect occurs within 20-40 minutes after taking the pill. The most famous medication is Viagra. The action is due to the flow of arterial blood into the genital organ.
- Satins. Indicated for cardiovascular diseases, arterial hypertension. The drugs not only relieve the symptoms of impotence in men at the age of 40, but also cope with the cause of the dysfunction.
- Psychotropic drugs. Antidepressants and tranquilizers are needed if a person has a mental disorder. Sometimes such harsh measures are necessary without patient approval.
- Penis injections. The injection solution is injected directly into the area of the corpora cavernosa. A well-known medication is Papaverine. After 15 minutes, the medicine will work, and you can have sexual intercourse with a woman. However, the method is painful and rarely used..
- Herbal supplements. The effectiveness of dietary supplements has not been proven by science, but many men have experienced the results themselves. The preparations contain components of natural origin, which makes the product safe for use..
A modern method of treating impotence after 40 years, prostatitis and even a way to enlarge the penis. Under the influence of a vacuum, the penis fills with arterial blood, becomes hard and increases in size.
Shown from 15 sessions. You can replace the physiotherapy procedure with other vacuum manipulations. There are special pumps on sale that have a similar effect, they are allowed to be used at home.
Mechanical impact on the penis can provoke tissue rupture and deformation of the penis.
Coroner warns over steroid use after 18-year-old student dies
Surgery is the last resort when all of the above remedies have failed. In this case, special implants are inserted into the penis that support an erection. Normal potency in men after 40 is restored, and problems with urination are also tren e 200 eliminated.